What is included?
- Towels, linens, blankets and pillows
- Access to shared bathrooms, lounge area and guest kitchen (stocked with cooking and serving utensils, dishes, and a variety of spices)
- Hunting guide and field transportation
- Air conditioning
What do I need to bring?
- Good friends, humor, common sense
- Hunting clothes (boots, socks, belt, shirt, pants, jacket)
- Leisure clothes (for hanging out at the lodge)
- Your weapon(s) of choice, ammo. and any guns you would like to use at our shooting range
- Cooler(s) to transport meat
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Fentress County is a dry county. If you want to enjoy an adult beverage after your hunt, BYOB. Alcohol is not permitted in the woods or while operating guns under any circumstances.
Remember, weather in Tennessee can be unpredictable, so we suggest bringing layers so you are comfortable throughout the day.
What activities are in the area?
We encourage our guests to use our fire pit, BBQ area, shooting range and fishing pond during their stay.
In the event your group would like to explore there are a number of fun hikes, state parks, recreation areas and golf courses within an hour drive of our property. Please see the links below.